Many Research and Development Organizations Are Looking to Streamline Laboratory Operations via Informatics Tools and Robotics
Every client is unique in how they run their laboratory operations. Our approach to process change is based on our professionals that have laboratory experience. We implemented the following process at a top 10 global pharmaceutical organization.
- [INFORMATICS] Plan Sample Extraction in LIMS and ELN
2. [ROBOTICS] Locate, Sort and Verify Samples with an Automated Freezer
3. [ROBOTICS] Thaw, Mix, and Centrifuge Samples
4. [ROBOTICS] Remove the Sample Caps with the Decapper
5. [ROBOTICS] Extract Samples with an Automated Liquid Handler
6. [INFORMATICS] Run Samples on the Analysis Instruments
7. [INFORMATICS] Collect Data on the Instrument Software
8. [INFORMATICS] Execute Regressions to Analyze the Data in LIMS
Our Experts Can Support Your Implementation or Change Initiatives at Any Stage
You want to improve your laboratory operations processes. This means aligning processes with industry standards, complying with regulations, and gain cost-saving efficiencies. Our consultants can lead initiatives that will get SOPs, templates, and collateral ready.
Implement the Tools
The tools are a key component of eliminating manual processes. We have experience managing software vendors so that you can have a timely implementation of a new tool. We ensure a compliant and successful implementation.
A Process Change in a Laboratory Is Hugely Complex with Many Uncertainties. Skilled Project Management Is a Must.
GxP Quality Assurance
Laboratory Automation Management
Biosamples Inventory Management
Electronic Laboratory Notebook
Laboratory Workflow Management
Laboratory Instruments Integration
Laboratory Information Management Systems