Health Economics and Outcomes Research is a scientific discipline that quantifies the economic and clinical outcomes of medical treatments. We have experience working with HEOR organizations, applying and customizing our proven project management, process improvement, and change management methodologies to meet their business needs.
Data and research generated by HEOR is essential for a successful product launch and assessing/demonstrating treatment ROI to key stakeholders (e.g., payers, patients).
The most common challenges faced by HEOR organizations:
- Increasing collaborations with partners to produce those analyses
- Increasing process complexity in executing daily activities, and
- Aligning with internal stakeholders in driving and communicating HEOR strategy.
How We Help
Our expert Consultants support your HEOR with…
- HEOR Program and Project Management
- Design, and implementation of new or improved processes
- Vendor/CRO Contracting Process Design and Implementation
- Organizational Structure and Operating Model Design and Implementation
Several recent clients have partnered with us to:
- Launch a new HEOR organization by developing a business strategy, mission statement, business objectives, product/service offerings, marketing plan, branding, and start-up and ongoing budgets
- Implement a Business Plan by developing marketing materials, a governance model, PMO infrastructure, Key Performance Indicators, operating model, and design of software to support the operating model
- Analyze the impact of company-wide data security requirements and implemented as applicable to HEOR
- Design and implement a Data on File Approval Process
- Manage the development and implementation of an HEOR Center of Excellence