Improve Your PMO Processes
When life sciences organizations fail to prioritize projects and make key decisions, projects will fail. This outcome is avoidable. We have the expertise to set your PMO up for success.
Why you should set up a Project Management Office (PMO)
Set project priorities and develop standard processes.
- The right kind of PMO will enable effective decisions to be made using portfolio selection and management processes
- An enterprise PMO will provide a governance structure that focuses on project execution and will enhance your organization’s overall PM capabilities
- The right PMO for your organization will focus on outcomes and measureable results.
Solve challenges with outside help – expert consultants
Our associates use the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) methods, along with our well-proven processes to manage challenging, high visibility projects. As a result, faster adoption takes place and you get more sustainable results quicker.
- Development of project portfolio management processes
- Development of project initiation, planning and monitoring processes
- Development of a value management framework to measure and manage value realization and optimization
- Project Alignment and Business Strategy
- Project Design Workshops (PDW)
- Risk Based Planning (RBP) Workshops
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Development, including Level 3-4 WBS decomposition
- Project Management Training
- Lessons Learned Workshops, Outcomes assessments
Better Project Mgmt Leads to Higher Quality Results
We understand how project leadership as a core value in your organization can be needle-moving. We help you focus on the key, core PM components so that your organization can increase its maturity substantially and drive more projects to a higher level of quality, faster and more effectively. Recently clients have seen:
- Clear and consistent criteria for delineating project work from functional work, and portfolio selection and management processes
- Enterprise PMO that focuses on project governance, project execution and driving overall organizational project management maturity
- Risk-calibrated project management processes
- Formal evaluation criteria that will allow assessment of a PMO’s impact and value
Our professional project managers understand the difference between being a project manager and being a project leader. We provide project leadership and guidance, along with strong communication skills and the ability to understand and proactively manage risks that get your projects from Vision to Reality.